Friday, July 24, 2020

Is Jesus really God ?





Jesus will not save you on the Day of Resurrection, because You must - first - worship the true God who created Jesus
The Gospel of Matthew chapter 7 says :
21. { "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.}
22. { On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'}
23. { And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.'}
___________________________________________________________________________________

You say that Jesus was not a person or a prophet, but the Gospel of Luke says that Jesus was a man and a prophet and he was taking his sayings from his God,
Where Luke chapter 24 says:
  1. And he said to them, { "What things?"} And they said to him, "Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, a man who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people,
________________________________________________________________________________

Jesus was receiving the truth and hearing the words from his God, as Jesus says in the Gospel of John chapter 8 :
40. { but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God}
________________________________________________________________________________

Jesus himself will submit to the true God who created him and this is mentioned in Paul's first letter to the Corinthians chapter 15 :
28. When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Jesus cannot do anything on his own, but rather responds to the God who created him, as Jesus says in the Gospel of John chapter 5 :
30. "I can do nothing on my own"
__________________________________________________________________________________

Jesus was not a god, but an ordinary human being
And Jesus used to worship another God, as Jesus says in (John's Gospel) chapter 20 :
  1. Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"}
________________________________________________________________________________

Jesus Christ is not a God, because it is not reasonable for an infinite God to descend into the body of a finite child !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not reasonable to kill and crucify the Lord of the universe ..............

In order to obtain salvation, you must worship the true God who created Jesus, and if you want to know the way to do so then visit this link :

No comments:

Post a Comment